Howling Hops brewery in Hackney Wick, East London is looking for a full-time assistant brewer. You will join our small team and be involved in the day to day running of the brewery. You will be helping to brew an extensive range of beautiful beer, packaging beer, cleaning stuff and everything else in between.
Role & Responsibilities
- Assisting brewing on our 25hL brewhouse.
- Helping packaging to can, cask, keg and serving tank.
- Ensuring hygiene and quality across all brewing processes and product lines.
- Representing the brewery at events etc.
- Any other duties as required to assist the smooth running of the brewery.
Required Skills, Experience and Qualifications
- Familiarity with the brewing process.
- Experience in a food production facility preferable but not essential.
- Enthusiasm for modern beer styles.
- Knowledge of differences in packaging formats.
- Knowledge of and passion for craft beer and familiarity with the UK beer scene.
- Ability to undertake heavy lifting and manual handling.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Reliable, flexible, hard working, calm.
- You must be available to work in the UK without restriction.
Hours of work are typically 08.00-16.00 Monday to Friday, although flexibility and some additional hours may be required.
Salary subject to negotiation upon successful application and experience level.
To apply, send CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org by 9am on Friday 21st June 2019.