Howling Hops requires a Social Media Executive to look after the digital portfolio of their fast-growing and respected independent brewery and Tank Bar.
Howling Hops are looking for someone with a passion for creating content and pushing boundaries, who knows that the customer is king and who loves great beer! The role is very hands on and requires a real all-round marketing brain, a fun and friendly personality who will go above and beyond to create engaging, innovative content. You should be driven and able to communicate ideas to stakeholders before delivering them to the best of your ability and reporting back on their successes and shortcomings. You’ll be joining a small team in Hackney Wick for this full-time position, which encompasses everything digital. A creative eye and attention to detail is needed to take beautiful photos, design mailers, update website copy and more.
• Managing social channels for Howling Hops Brewery, Howling Hops Tank Bar and other brands as required
• Managing website via WordPress to ensure all information is up to date and accurate
• Creating original content including copy, images, video and graphics
• Reporting directly to stakeholders weekly
• Sharing of social content across Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and Instagram Stories to engage with existing audience and to reach new target audiences
• Collaborating across the company to develop plans that integrate with other key areas, including sales, clients, beer launches, events and partnerships
• Looking after all aspects of the online shop including adding new inventory and fulfilling orders
• Overseeing business and customer-facing CRM system via Mailchimp – list management, design and scheduling
Skills and Experience:
• Previous experience looking after social channels essential
• Experience in the beer industry preferred, an interest in the beer industry essential
• Experience writing engaging copy for a variety of uses
• An understanding of how and when to engage in a professional manner using the appropriate tone of voice
• Experience with Microsoft Office, Adobe Creative Suite, WordPress, Mailchimp
• Friendly, and a team player who is self-motivated
• Passionate about emerging industry trends and developing media channels
Salary negotiable on experience.
Application by CV and cover letter to email@example.com
Deadline 9am on Friday 17th May 2019 for interviews the following week.