OUR PRIVACY PROMISE.
Your personal information is just that – personal, so we always treat it with the highest standards of security and confidentiality, and rest assured, we never pass on, sell or swap your information with any other company for their own marketing purposes.
What information do we hold about you?
When you ask us to keep in touch with you using your email address, we collect information about you (name, email address and company).
How do we use your information?
Your information allows us to keep you up to date with brewery news.
Unless otherwise stated, our processing of your personal data, as summarised in this notice, is in pursuit of our legitimate business interests.
We will not retain your data for longer than necessary for the purposes set out in this notice.
Our website may use third-party cookies from companies (such as TrustPilot) that help us provide services to you.
Your rights regarding your personal data
If you receive email based marketing communications, you can choose to opt out at any time, and without any fuss or delay – simply by clicking the unsubscribe button on all emails or by letting us know by email that you would like to unsubscribe from our newsletter. Please note that you may continue to receive our communications for a short period after changing your preferences while our systems are fully updated.
You also have the right to:
– Ask that we correct or update any personal information that is incomplete, inaccurate or out of date.
– Ask that we erase your personal data from our systems.
– Ask that we stop processing your data or restrict processing where we haven’t compelling legitimate grounds which override your interests, rights and freedoms.
– Request access to the personal information we hold about you.
– Object to us profiling your data, where we haven’t compelling legitimate grounds which override your interests, rights and freedoms.
– Request that any data provided by you in the context of actively consenting to some form of processing, be returned to you or transferred to another company in electronic form.
– Lodge a complaint with the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO) in the UK
If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please get in touch with us by email at email@example.com. Please note that we may ask for proof of identity before providing or updating any personal information we hold about you and if we have a legitimate reason as to why we are unable to fulfil any requests, we will always explain the reasons why.