Full time Assistant Manager at Howling Hops Tank Bar Hackney Wick
Howling Hops, an independent brewery in Hackney Wick with the UK’s first dedicated tank bar, requires a full time Assistant Manager for our busy brewery taproom.
The Tank Bar’s unique 10-metre-long bar serves 10 different beers directly from 10 big shiny tanks. The bar seats around 140 people inside and another 100 outside. It gets very busy, especially at weekends. We are open from midday, every day. There is a kitchen and a separate bar serving the usual bar drinks. DJs at the weekends and various events throughout the year. We’re looking for an energetic, super friendly hospitality whizz to help run the show.
- Assisting the GM to carry out their duties to ensure the smooth running of the bar.
- Team development and training.
- Invoicing, stock management and back-office systems.
- Liaising with in-house food vendor.
- Fire and health and safety checks.
- Event management and planning.
- Leading by example to deliver outstanding customer service.
- Must have at least 2 years of experience within a similarly fast paced pub or bar, preferably in London.
- Ideally someone who is looking to take the next step and become a GM in the near future.
- Must be a natural hospitality professional, warm and welcoming.
- An interest in craft beer is very welcomed but not essential.
- Must be available to work weekends and evenings and be legally allowed to work in the UK.
Pay and perks
- £15.15 ph and workplace pension and holidays etc.
- Working in a fun environment for an independent business.
- Beer allowance and discount on merch, food and drinks.
Please send CV (max 2 pages) and covering letter telling us why you’d be a great assistant manager for the Tank Bar to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Position available immediately so prompt applications are encouraged.
Strictly no recruitment agents.